Description We are looking for Infor CRM Developer with the experience and desire to help enhance, design and deliver the solution to our Corporate Sales teams. In collaboration with our key internal process and product experts, we want someone who is passionate about developing the tools to allow us to deliver great client service.
We want a knowledgeable developer who is both creative and analytical, an individual who is able to understand and articulate business challenges and /or ideas, explore them and implement the functionality safely into the Infor CRM production environment.
You’ll be busy, working in tandem with both our Corporate Sales team, Corporate Strategy and Reporting team and internal IT departments pushing forward initiatives which change the way that we engage and interact with our clients. In particular, you will be studying the ways our Corporate Sales team work within IBA to help improve design of Infor CRM solution that allow us to offer the very best client service experience.
- Work closely with our Corporate Sales team to analyze business processes, identify root-causes and develop working software which delivers real business value
- Making recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Researching business requirements and documenting the relationships between the components of the application system (i.e., end users, business processes, data, applications, and devices)
- Create documented business process flows for current state and to-be state
- Capture and analyze technology requirements which can be quickly delivered
- Identify, escalate and resolve key roadblocks, dependencies, and risks (financial, control, process, and application) required to achieve application change success
- Exploring ways to improve business and technology processes within the Infor CRM solution to improve the Corporate Sales function
- Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
- Continually look for ways to improve your own skills and experience
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Experience of delivering working solutions using Infor CRM platform
- A good understanding behind the principles and best practices of Infor CRM data modelling, SQL Coding, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments
- An ability to design and implement complex models using declarative and programmatic methods
- Knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages, specifically required for Infor CRM change delivery
- Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, e.g. in-house developed bespoke applications or commercially available off the shelf solutions
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, highly curious and willing to learn
- A critical thinker who’s able to look at things from different angles
- Great at unpicking a problem, from start to end, own and deliver the solution
- Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
- Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
- Keen to improve what we do for our clients and how we do it
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering (preferable)
If you are the candidate we are looking for please send your CV with CRM ANALYST/DEVELOPER title to email@example.com.